Thursday, February 19, 2009

A little about me!

Let's see...I'm not good at doing these things, but I figured this would be a good way to vent and maybe pour out some knowledge. I'll start with telling a little about myself. I'm a nurse (may I say, a NEW nurse). I married my best friend, Wayne, on August 23, 2008. We honeymooned to Cozumel, Mexico. It was absolutely beautiful! I hope one day we can go back! Just recently, my hubby had an emergency appendectomy. Thank God I'm a nurse and recognized the signs and after much persuasion, got him to the hospital! Other things that interest me...Clemson Tigers, drag racing, cooking, spending time with our families, our nieces and nephews, my puppy dogs, spring time, the beach, Christmas shopping, hanging out with our friends, cookouts, bon-fires, Miami Vices & Bahama Mamas, Mexican food, Chinese food, Japanese food, road trips, animals, and much more. I am a Christian...I believe and follow God's word. I'm not perfect and never said I was. I don't like people who pretend to be perfect. I can't stand drama...so keep it off my page please! Hypocrites are the worse. If you don't like me, it's ok, you don't have to. I'm happy being me! All that matters to me is I have my family, my husband, and God's love and support!

DHEC came to our facility the week of my birthday. I was a nervous wreck! I had never gone through a survey before. Thankfully, our facility did well! I was very proud!

Currently, my husband and I are looking to purchase our first home! We are so excited! We can't wait to start lookin! Hopefully we will soon be moving into our OWN home! We've got our fingers crossed and are praying hard!

That's all I know to say for now...come back later...maybe there will be more!

2 comments:

  1. Not bad for your first post! yes! You survived your first survey!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to see a Clemson fan on here. We need to convert all of Lancaster. I also love Christmas shopping. I play Chistmas music starting in August. I usually start my shopping in October, but have been shopping a little bit already this year.

    ReplyDelete