Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm miserable and can't sleep!

I got home from work today and started cooking supper, which was awesome by the way. As I made my way into the living room to sit down to eat, I got this most aweful pain run through my back! I could hardly eat. I took a pain pill that hasn't even touched the pain. Wayne gave me a back rub for an hour...it was nice, but no help. I am right miserable! I can't stand to lay on my back, my stomach, or on either side. I'm so sleepy and want to go to bed, but I can't get settled! So...here I am, typing away on the computer! I've now taken 2 Tylenol PM's. Hopefully they'll start to work soon!

Yesterday, Wayne and I went and looked at a home we were interested in posibly buying. The home was beautiful! It was a 2,000 sq. ft. home with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, formal dining room, formal living room, 2 car garage, huge deck, & separate laundry room. However, there was something totally weird about it. The previous owners left dishes in the dishwasher, groceries in the cabinets, and some clothes in the closet, and not to mention, a car in the back yard! Come to find out, the home only comes with 1 acre of land. The front yard is wooded, but that's not included with the 1 acre! So, that owner could come and clear cut all the trees down and put some mess out there if they wanted! We are going to keep looking for other homes we may like!

Tomorrow we look at two other homes in Lancaster. I am excited, but a little sceptible. One of the homes has almost 1 acre, the other half an acre. Who knows, we may love them! Trying to keep an open mind.

I think the Tylenol PM is starting to work. Gonna get my hubby and get to bed! Pray my back gets to feelin better! Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment