Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just Rambling...

To start with, on Thursday, Shari & I went out for dinner! We had an awesome time! Before Thursday we would speak in passing at work and make occasional conversation about residents in the hallway. However, after Thursday night, I made a new friend! We ate at Applebee's. We got there around 4:45 and did not leave until around 7:30! I had a blast and I feel she did too! It's nice to be able to go out with the girls from time to time!

Yesterday (Friday), Wayne and I had my parents and my brother over for dinner. We had steak, salad, and baked potato. Everything turned out wonderful! The weather was nice so we sat outside on the deck and talked while the steaks were cooking. It was dark, so it spoiled my idea of eating outside! So instead, we ate inside with the windows up! The food was awesome! We chatted for a while before everyone had to go to turn in for bed!

Today (Saturday), the weather has be awesome! I woke up this morning and put on my shorts, tank top, and flip-flops. I have spent most of the day outside and have loved every minute of it! Tonight, we are going to Anthony's for a cook out! Gonna kick back and have myself a good ole time! Not sure who's gonna be there, but I know three people that will...Wayne, me, and of course, Anthony! I just love this time of year when the weather is nice and all of the gang can get together for cook outs and get togethers!

As far as our house hunting goes, we are still looking. We have found 2 that we really like, but haven't really decided anything as of yet. This is hard work! But it's also a big investment! I've never done anything to get credit...never bought a car, got a loan, got a credit card, NOTHING. So this is a huge investment for me! I am very excited! I have put it in God's hands that we will find something nice. I also have a wonderful Chritian lady helping us along the way! I know there is something out there and we will find it!

1 comment:

  1. Ok girl, I know we've not met but I am a friend of Jennifer's. Next time Anthony or whoever has a cook-out - invite me b/c I can bring a dish too, lol. Corn on the cob or a dessert cobbler with ice cream! The more the merrier right? LOL! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete